Unknown
So, today I finally received a confirmation email from the clinic in Poland which also laid out the cost of the surgery, which will be around $7,000 CAD. It's nice to have that confirmed.

I cannot seem to shake the feeling when I wake up in the morning that I haven't even yet slept .. and believe me, I'm getting decent sleep! It sucks to feel like you are constantly running on zero energy, especially when your daily routine demands so much more. I think if I can just get rid of these heavy cement blocks on my eyelids I'll be much better off.

I've also felt really off today.. my entire body is throbbing, but I am resisting doing any Tylenol etc. as I find that if I mask things too much, I tend to overdo things and feel worse in the end. With this pain and lack of energy I just can't seem to get anything done.
0 Responses