Unknown
Well, I didn't make it to church today, but I did make it to some friends for brunch!  I actually felt okay until mid-afternoon, at which point I felt my body quickly draining of all energy.  I managed to push myself through the rest of the day with a trip to Costco for some much needed groceries and an important church meeting in the evening.  Probably not the best choices for my body as it really screamed at me to go lay down to rest.

I should note one change I noticed today:  I have a ringing in my ears which seems to come and go.  I hope that it's something that won't stay, perhaps just something telling me I'm needing more rest?

I am thankful that I was able to do as much as I did, and hopeful that tomorrow will bring the ability to do as much or more, with less fatigue.

Some of you may know my brother has Parkinson's Disease. He is having a very difficult time right now and would greatly appreciate your prayers.   Merv's Blog
0 Responses