Unknown
I haven't written much. It hasn't been a very good month. I still can't get rid of my sore throat and we can't figure out why. My neurologist agreed with me to take a break from my daily injections (for a month) to see if that is what may be causing it. It's been going on for too long and I should have gotten better by now. So, it's been three days since I've not injected. I must say that I'm VERY happy to not have to do that; however, I've also had a few small mini-crashes as well.

Last night I could feel the energy draining from me. I woke up this morning still feeling pretty rough, but as I had a long day ahead of me getting family photos done out at a park, I had to push through. We spent the entire day with extended family which was nice, but I was still tired. Tonight again, I feel my body declining. I would have to say it's worse than last night's draining feeling, and tonight my throat is much worse and I feel feverish and rather like a flu (which is my normal crash-like symptoms).

I'm very discouraged. I am leaving for holidays soon. It will kill me if I am to lay on the couch while my kids are playing on the beach -- without me. My heart is broken. God, I know you hear my cries. When will you rescue me?
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Sad to hear the difficulties again Dawna. We keep praying and hoping with you. So hard to understand sometimes but Our Father never stops loving you. He loves you with an everlasting and unquenchable Love that will never have any boundaries. He weeps with you and He holds you up before the Father's throne because we have access by grace. Still thinking of you and we'll keep pressing in - it's time for a miracle!
    God bless you dear child of Yahweh and sister.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    There is not one single detail of your life, no matter how big or small,that our heavenly Father doesn't notice. His love for you is a perfect,undying love. He's listening,he knows your heart is broken, it's in His gentle loving hands. He is to be trusted.
    I'm praying for a miracle that you will be free from ms (and me too).
    Also for a safe,FUN,holiday.

    ..And if we know that He hears us in regard to whatever we ask, we know that what we have asked him for is ours. 1John 5:15
    God bless!!