Unknown


I have felt pretty horrible the past few days. Mix that with a 7 year old that develops a stomach bug for two days .. and not making it to the bathroom in time, and you have lots of fun cleanup with a pounding head. I just can't seem to shake this tension headache, and it causes such pain in my neck/head and achiness and nausea, that my Christmas has pretty much been a write-off. All the traditions I normally did with my kids went out the window. How depressing.

I sent the fam to the Christmas family get together today on their own. It's been a quiet day, other than the ringing in my head. My first Christmas alone.

Hoping the rest of the holiday will improve and I will be able to enjoy some time with my family. I was hoping to at least get over to Starbucks for our Christmas morning coffee & hot chocolates, but didn't manage that either.
4 Responses
  1. Amy Says:

    So sorry, how painful to miss out on special time with you family. Praying God encourages your heart today. Looking forward to seeing you in Leavenworth, headache or not!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Dear child of God,
    I'm so sorry this time of year has been a struggle for you. I know Jesus tells us not to worry or be afraid, but at the same time, it's
    confusing. I had to make new Christmas traditions, I'm not able to keep up the pace, "yet" (ms takes a toll). I will not give up hope for you or me or anyone else with ms. I won't stop praying for us until my breath returns to the Lord.

    John16:22-23 So you also are now in anguish, but I will see you again, and your hearts will rejoice,and no one will take your joy away from you. On that day you will not question me about anything. Amen,amen, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in my name He will give you.
    God bless!!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Have been checking in; hope you are feeling better. How are things going for you? Many Prayers ..... Debbie


  4. Unknown Says:

    Debbie, still dealing with the headaches.. I can't quite shake them for longer than a day. They definitely make life challenging. I am waiting for an appointment with a physiotherapist in hopes to get some relief.