Unknown
Well, I thought I'd post a quick update before I head off to bed for some hopefully DEEP and restful sleep. I have just spent the past week with my family in Oregon, vacationing.  On the way back home, we have now stopped in Seattle, staying in a hotel for a few nights -- and tomorrow morning I will go to a local clinic for my second CCSVI procedure. We spent the afternoon and evening together, going out for a great meal (and throwing peanut shells on the floor), swimming in the hotel pool, eating popcorn, and giving lots of hugs.   In trying to recall my feelings from the first time around.. on the night before:  Was I pensive?  Was I excited or anxious?  I honestly cannot remember. I think most of my issues were with trying to figure out how the lights in the Polish hotel turned on! (It's not a simple light switch!).  I think tonight I'm too tired to feel anxiety.  I have been through it before, so I kind of know what to expect so the "unknown" is out of the picture.   I would like to equate my calm feelings to God's grace in granting me peace about this procedure.

Tonight, as I recall the day spent with my family, I realize that I'm blessed.  Yet, I do know that I have a failing body and I need to give it one last shot at trying to gain some physical well-being for them.


My 4 blessings

I will keep you posted as to how everything went .. my appointment is an early one at 8am.
Thanks for your prayers!
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Thanks for the update! You have been in my thoughts lots and lots this week. I'll be praying for you tomorrow!

    ~Mandy


  2. Hi Dawna,
    Good luck with angioplasty #2. I know one man who is a cardiovascular surgeon who's been through it three times already, he goes back each time he starts to feel his MS symptoms creep up on him again, like back and leg spasms.
    Oh, and you have a great family. You're doing well for them. Keep fighting!

    Colleen
    http://for-greet.squarespace.com


  3. Anonymous Says:

    May this surgery bring about the same recovery from MS as the first one did. Thank you for maintaining this blog. It has helped us in our journey with MS.

    Misty
    Cultus Lake